Wednesday, 7 March 2012


Sonic didn’t exactly make a splash with Sonic 4: Episode I, and Sega is well aware of the game’s lukewarm reception. Sonic Team has listened closely to feedback and is incorporating changes and all new features to make this Genesis-era tribute feel better than ever. In my time with the game, I teamed up with gaming’s most famous two-tailed fox to check out a snow and castle level.

Read Full Preview

Sonic didn’t exactly make a splash with Sonic 4: Episode I, and Sega is well aware of the game’s lukewarm reception. Sonic Team has listened closely to feedback and is incorporating changes and all new features to make this Genesis-era tribute feel better than ever. In my time with the game, I teamed up with gaming’s most famous two-tailed fox to check out a snow and castle level.

Read Full Preview

Post a Comment

__