Wednesday, 2 May 2012


Ok, I'll admit it: I'm impressed. I didn't expect to be, but Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 appears to be a legitimate attempt to break the annual mega-shooter out of its repetitive rut. That's not to say it's not still a game about shooting everything that moves in a series of over-the-top scenarios involving excessive explosions, occasional slow motion, and swatting enemies like flies as you go.

Read Full Preview

Ok, I'll admit it: I'm impressed. I didn't expect to be, but Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 appears to be a legitimate attempt to break the annual mega-shooter out of its repetitive rut. That's not to say it's not still a game about shooting everything that moves in a series of over-the-top scenarios involving excessive explosions, occasional slow motion, and swatting enemies like flies as you go.

Read Full Preview

Post a Comment

__