Friday, 20 July 2012


I was very excited about the Deadpool game announcement (and subsequent hijinks) because I am a fan of the character. But since High Moon Studios broke the news, I’ve had a few people sheepishly ask “Who is Deadpool?” Hey, don’t be shy — we can’t all read every comic out there. Besides, there are plenty of fans who would like to tell you what you need to know to be in on the jokes. And today, I get to be one of them. Here’s what makes Deadpool Deadpool:

Read Full Article

I was very excited about the Deadpool game announcement (and subsequent hijinks) because I am a fan of the character. But since High Moon Studios broke the news, I’ve had a few people sheepishly ask “Who is Deadpool?” Hey, don’t be shy — we can’t all read every comic out there. Besides, there are plenty of fans who would like to tell you what you need to know to be in on the jokes. And today, I get to be one of them. Here’s what makes Deadpool Deadpool:

Read Full Article

Post a Comment

__