Monday, 22 July 2013


I love what Valve and Gabe Newell are doing for the PC gaming community. The resurgence in independent design, game mods and bringing amazing sales to consumers is wonderful. However, like any gamer worth their salt, I hate DRM and I hate having my library held ransom on a company's whim. With that said, the VZBV has been working hard to get consumers their rights back regarding digital rights management, and they're still targeting Valve and their subscriber agreement for Steam.

Read Full Article

I love what Valve and Gabe Newell are doing for the PC gaming community. The resurgence in independent design, game mods and bringing amazing sales to consumers is wonderful. However, like any gamer worth their salt, I hate DRM and I hate having my library held ransom on a company's whim. With that said, the VZBV has been working hard to get consumers their rights back regarding digital rights management, and they're still targeting Valve and their subscriber agreement for Steam.

Read Full Article

Post a Comment

__