Thursday, 15 August 2013


Hey everyone! My name is Kevin Oxland and I’m creative director at Spiral House. I’m very excited to be here today to finally announce our new game with Sony for the PlayStation Vita. Please welcome PlayStation Vita Pets! PlayStation Vita Pets is no ordinary pet game! We’ve done our best to really make this feel like a PlayStation game – with ‘game’ being the important word there. We set out to make something that was more than just a pet sim – we wanted to make something that felt like a real game, with characters, fun and adventure, so that’s exactly what we did.

Read Full Article

Hey everyone! My name is Kevin Oxland and I’m creative director at Spiral House. I’m very excited to be here today to finally announce our new game with Sony for the PlayStation Vita. Please welcome PlayStation Vita Pets! PlayStation Vita Pets is no ordinary pet game! We’ve done our best to really make this feel like a PlayStation game – with ‘game’ being the important word there. We set out to make something that was more than just a pet sim – we wanted to make something that felt like a real game, with characters, fun and adventure, so that’s exactly what we did.

Read Full Article

Post a Comment

__