Not to brag, but I’m really good with jets and helicopters in Battlefield 3. By which I mean: I’m terrible at flying them, so I don’t bother trying. I could attempt to learn, but that would mean taking a valuable asset from my team, and then crashing that asset into a lake, or windmill, or enemy rocket. That’s why it’s nice to hear that, for Battlefield 4, DICE are planning to include a “test range” to make such airborne humiliation less public.
Read Full Article
Not to brag, but I’m really good with jets and helicopters in Battlefield 3. By which I mean: I’m terrible at flying them, so I don’t bother trying. I could attempt to learn, but that would mean taking a valuable asset from my team, and then crashing that asset into a lake, or windmill, or enemy rocket. That’s why it’s nice to hear that, for Battlefield 4, DICE are planning to include a “test range” to make such airborne humiliation less public.
Read Full Article
Post a Comment