Wednesday, 2 October 2013


Eidos Montreal is currently working on a new Deus Ex game for next-gen consoles and PC. Studio head David Anfossi said today that most of the team behind Deus Ex: Human Revolution is already attached to the new game. "Deus Ex is coming to next-gen, it's early so don't expect to hear much more from us just yet, but I wanted you to know," he said. "I want to leave you with a piece of concept art from our next-gen Deus Ex game that shows trans-humanism segregation, which is a backdrop to our vision for the next Deus Ex."

Read Full Article

Eidos Montreal is currently working on a new Deus Ex game for next-gen consoles and PC. Studio head David Anfossi said today that most of the team behind Deus Ex: Human Revolution is already attached to the new game. "Deus Ex is coming to next-gen, it's early so don't expect to hear much more from us just yet, but I wanted you to know," he said. "I want to leave you with a piece of concept art from our next-gen Deus Ex game that shows trans-humanism segregation, which is a backdrop to our vision for the next Deus Ex."

Read Full Article

Post a Comment

__