Friday, 31 January 2014


Namco appears to be reconsidering its decision not to develop any Dark Souls 2 DLC, if comments by producer Takeshi Miyazoe are any indication. It wants fans to make the first moves, however. "There is definitely potential, I think," Miyazoe told OXM's Aoife Wilson at a recent preview event. "Again, it's all about fan feedback. Right now we are concentrating on completing what we've got, but I think there are next steps on how we can expand on Dark Souls 2."

Read Full Article

Namco appears to be reconsidering its decision not to develop any Dark Souls 2 DLC, if comments by producer Takeshi Miyazoe are any indication. It wants fans to make the first moves, however. "There is definitely potential, I think," Miyazoe told OXM's Aoife Wilson at a recent preview event. "Again, it's all about fan feedback. Right now we are concentrating on completing what we've got, but I think there are next steps on how we can expand on Dark Souls 2."

Read Full Article

Post a Comment

__