Thursday, 13 March 2014


According to Microsoft director of product planning Albert Penello, there are "lots of cool things" coming to Xbox in the future. Writing on Twitter, Penello said he's not able to share these just yet "Lots of cool things happening. I wish I could share, my friend," Penello said to a fan. Unfortunately, Penello did not provide any more details on what some of these new features might be or when they will be delivered.

Read Full Article

According to Microsoft director of product planning Albert Penello, there are "lots of cool things" coming to Xbox in the future. Writing on Twitter, Penello said he's not able to share these just yet "Lots of cool things happening. I wish I could share, my friend," Penello said to a fan. Unfortunately, Penello did not provide any more details on what some of these new features might be or when they will be delivered.

Read Full Article

Post a Comment

__