Thursday, 10 November 2011


When I started playing Rayman Origins, I didn’t have any particular fondness for the character or the series in general. I always felt that, amiable as he might be, Rayman was a junior varsity player in a league of professionals. Call me a convert. After putting down my controller for the last time, I can’t wait to see what else Ubisoft has in store for Rayman, Globox, and the rest of the crew.

Read Full Article

When I started playing Rayman Origins, I didn’t have any particular fondness for the character or the series in general. I always felt that, amiable as he might be, Rayman was a junior varsity player in a league of professionals. Call me a convert. After putting down my controller for the last time, I can’t wait to see what else Ubisoft has in store for Rayman, Globox, and the rest of the crew.

Read Full Article

Post a Comment

__