Thursday, 3 May 2012


When Valve first announced an in-game level editor would be coming to Portal 2, I was excited. Not because I am the type to ever mess around with such a feature -- outside of TimeSplitters 2 I can't think of an example of a map editor I have ever spent any extended period of time with -- but because I'm intrigued to see what sort of test chambers others create.

Read Full Article

When Valve first announced an in-game level editor would be coming to Portal 2, I was excited. Not because I am the type to ever mess around with such a feature -- outside of TimeSplitters 2 I can't think of an example of a map editor I have ever spent any extended period of time with -- but because I'm intrigued to see what sort of test chambers others create.

Read Full Article

Post a Comment

__