Fable Anniversary could release on PC "if there's demand for it", lead designer Ted Timmins has revealed, asking fans to speak up if they'd like to see a PC port. "if there are any PC fans out there, I would say keep demanding it," Timmins added, "because I would love to see Fable Anniversary on PC, and we'll only be able to do it if there's demand for it and our fanbase wants it."
Read Full Article
Fable Anniversary could release on PC "if there's demand for it", lead designer Ted Timmins has revealed, asking fans to speak up if they'd like to see a PC port. "if there are any PC fans out there, I would say keep demanding it," Timmins added, "because I would love to see Fable Anniversary on PC, and we'll only be able to do it if there's demand for it and our fanbase wants it."
Read Full Article
Post a Comment