Earlier this week we shared a rumor that Minecraft for Nintendo’s Wii U console was in development. Like many rumors, this one turned out to be a dud. Today on his Twitter account Markus Persson, known as Notch, tweeted “I am not aware of any plans to release a Wii U version of Minecraft.” He continued with “I agree a Wii U version would make sense, btw. The only reason for no current plans is we’ve got too much work already.
Read Full Article
Earlier this week we shared a rumor that Minecraft for Nintendo’s Wii U console was in development. Like many rumors, this one turned out to be a dud. Today on his Twitter account Markus Persson, known as Notch, tweeted “I am not aware of any plans to release a Wii U version of Minecraft.” He continued with “I agree a Wii U version would make sense, btw. The only reason for no current plans is we’ve got too much work already.
Read Full Article
Post a Comment